This website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites. Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online experience for our users, and some collect information about browsing behaviour. By using and browsing the Fulton Vehicle Leasing website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
What are cookies?
What cookies are set?
The website itself sets a session cookie named PHPSESSID, while Google Analytics ( a web traffic analytics system ) sets a number of cookies labelled __utma, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz.
What are the cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies on this website are used for are:-
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website.
- To enable us to collect information about the browsing activities of visitors, including to monitor the traffic sources, browsers & devices used to access the website as well as pages visited.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options"
- Click on the "privacy" tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu "tools" then "Options"
- Click on the icon "privacy"
- Find the menu "cookie" and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu "Files" > "Preferences"
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if 1st party cookies are switched off.